Calling all students of Quiksilver Surf School to accept the challenge and take your surfing skills to the next level! Get ready for the “First Ride 3 Surf Competition” happening on November 1-2, 2014 at Zambales’ prime surfing destination, Crystal Beach Resort in San Narciso, Zambales! There will be 4 categories, namely: Beginners Longboard Wahine, Beginners Longboard Male, Advance Longboard Wahine and Advance Longboard Male. It will surely be a weekend full of fun and adventure!
Event: FIRST RIDE 3 SURF COMPETITION
Dates: November 1 & 2, 2014 (Saturday & Sunday)
Venue: Crystal Beach Resort, San Narciso, Zambales
- Beginners Longboard Wahine (with surf instructor’s assistance)
- Beginners Longboard Male (with surf instructor’s assistance)
- Advance Longboard Wahine
- Advance Longboard Male
Who are qualified to join?
- If you have been a student of Quiksilver Surf School Zambales at least once.
- If you are 16 years old and above.
- If you are in good health condition.
- If you are an adventurous person who’s ready to have some fun and meet new friends!
AIRCON ROOM: P3,000.00
Package inclusions: Overnight Regular Aircon room/group sharing at Crystal Beach Resort, breakfast (Sunday only), event shirt, registration fee, board rental during competition, Beach Party event pass.
FAN ROOM (MALE ONLY): P2,500.00
Package inclusions: Overnight Regular FAN room/group sharing at Crystal Beach Resort, breakfast (Sunday only), event shirt, registration fee, board rental during competition, Beach Party event pass.
- Reservation of slots is only valid within 3 working days, payment should be done within 3 working days or else reservation will be forfeited.
- After registering online, check your email for details on how to process payment.
- Confirmation of slots will be done once full payment has been made.
- The event organizers reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any, or no, reason whatsoever.
- Registration fee is non-redundable but transferable.
For inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, what are you waiting for? Plan your trip to Zambales and enjoy a weekend of exciting surfing action! Don’t miss it!
CRYSTAL BEACH RESORT
Address: San Narciso, Zambales
- SUN (0922) 841-9004
- GLOBE (0917) 545-2791
- SMART (0939) 939-3153
HOW TO GET TO CRYSTAL BEACH RESORT
Go to any of the following VICTORY LINER stations: Cubao, Caloocan, Pasay, and Sampaloc. Take the IBA/STA.CRUZ-bound bus and ask the bus attendant to dropped you off in San Narciso, Zambales (nearest landmark: San Sebastian Catholic Church). Fare is about 250 pesos. Once there, take a tricycle going to Crystal Beach Resort. Fare is 15.00 pesos per person.