Photo courtesy of City of San Fernando, Pampanga Facebook Page
The Giant Lantern Festival or “Ligligan Parul” is an annual event held in the City of San Fernando, Pampanga every December. This year, it will be held on December 15, 2012 at Robinson’s Starmills Pampanga where several barangays will showcase their giant lanterns to compete for the top prize. Surely, it will be another grand display of spectacular lights, interplay of colors and kaleidoscopic patterns accompanied by lively Christmas songs.
For more information and updates, kindly like Giant Lantern Facebook Page or follow them on Twitter at @GiantLantern.
Photo courtesy of Giant Lantern Facebook Page
2012 “Ligligan Parul” / Giant Lantern Schedule:
- Dec 15 – 6:00pm · Robinsons Starmills, Pampanga · COMPETITION DAY!
- Dec 16 to 21 – 6:30pm · Robinsons Starmills, Pampanga
- Dec 22 – 7:00pm · Essel Park, Telabastagan, CSFP
- Dec 23 – 7:00pm · Greenfields Subd., Sindalan, CSFP
- Dec 24 – 11:00pm · In front of Metropolitan Cathedral/City Hall, City Proper, CSFP
- Dec 25, 2012 to Jan 3, 2013 – 6:30pm · Robinsons Starmills
- Dec 27 – 7:00pm · Special Lantern Exhibition of 6 giant lanterns at Clark, Pampanga
- Dec 29-30 – 6:00pm · Special Lantern Exhibition of 4 giant lanterns at Marquee Mall, Angeles City
PARTICIPANTS: Santa Lucia, San Pedro, San Juan, Santo Nino, San Jose, San Nicolas, Del Pilar, Dolores, Calulut, Telabastagan amd Del Carmen
For more info, you may call (045)9618722 or email email@example.com
For more Pinoy Festivals, click here.